Dream Catcher Ornament 4" Diameter in Crystal and Glass Beads
- Made by women artisans in Santiago de Atitlan Guatemala
- Hand beaded with Czech glass beads and crystals
- Unique one of a kind pieces individually crafted
- Inspired by the Native American dream catcher of the American Southwest
- Great as Christmas ornaments or for adding a touch of fine craftsmanship to any room or space
- Sold in Museum Stores and Fine Christmas theme retailers
According to Native Americans, dreams that humans have while they sleep, are sent by sacred spirits as messages. According to their Legend, in the center of the Dream Catcher there is a hole. Good dreams are permitted to reach the sleeper through this hole in the web. As for the bad dreams, the web traps them and they disappear at dawn with the first light. For some, they try to determine what messages are being past onto them and what the message represents.